The Official Forum of Footstar IP-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Official Forum of Footstar IP-V

The Official Forum of Footstar IP-V Online Football Club.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bo Rundgren

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bo Rundgren Empty
PostSubject: Bo Rundgren   Bo Rundgren EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:33 am

Presentation for player Bo Rundgren.

Hello! I play at midfield or atleast I´ll try...
Hopes and wishes from this game for me are that I could some day be good player and have a good time.

How I found this game?
- Two (irl)friends (they also play this game behind names: Matias Böök and Sami Kackur) told me about this game and so I started playing. I haven´t really played very long time yet, in that time I still have been at one computer-controlled team and now at IP-V where I wish to play atleast those two seasons that reads also in our contract.

Behind the computer screen is 18 years old young man, who has no life outside the computer No, well atleast not enough to quit playing games. I also am a fan of football in real life. Thanks for giving me a chance to show my skills at IP-V, hope you all like to play with me!

And sorry if my english has got damage becouse of my long brake from using it... study
Back to top Go down
Joni Lius
Sophomore
Sophomore

Number of posts : 79
Location / Sijainti : Turku
Field position / Pelipaikka : Puolustaja - Defender
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Bo Rundgren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Rundgren   Bo Rundgren EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Welcome and keep fun. Don't sorry with london speak here is terrible too, but learning...bounce
Back to top Go down

Bo Rundgren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forum of Footstar IP-V :: Archive / Arkisto :: Past IP-V players / Entiset IP-V pelaajat-
Jump to: